On Jan 26 I flu on LAN68 and my checked-in bag was damaged. There was a large hole on the side, and one sneaker with an orthotic insole was missing.
The record number provided for our claim was DPRULCLA41784.
We had no time to settle the damage claim at the LAN office by gate 6, since we were heading for an international flight to Toronto, Canada. We were told we can follow up on the claim later with this number.
The number provided is longer than that required by the LAN website, so I could not follow up electronically. Calling the LAN US number numerous times did not lead to anyone who could direct me on settling the claim.
Emailing to any possible LAN email address I found on the website had no response (except for automatic replied that some email addresses no longer active).
It's 4 days later, and I am still trying to connect with a LAN representative (in English) to complete the damage claim.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "My wife and myself were on Southwest flight 4084 from Dallas Love field(DAL) to Washington Regan(DCA) on July 5th 2015. We chose to sit in the seats 18E and 18F...."
- "We were on board flight 407 Friday night to Las Vegas. 30 min into our flight, my ears became very very uncomfortable. Almost to the point I thought they were..."
- "United PetSafe almost killed my Greyhound on July 3, 2013 on our flights from San Diego to Boston. My dog and my cat were never allowed out of their crates,..."
- "Bought it. Loved it. It fit perfectly and was one of my favorite pieces. I followed care instructions precisely and it shrank dramatically. Dressbarn won't refund/credit me for it or..."
- "My girlfriend and I checked into the Comfort Inn in Mt. Airy, N.C., only to find bed bugs in the room. With nowhere else to go, we were put..."
- "Very disappointed in this builder. Sold my Maronda Homes built house, purchased this house in July and I immediately began breaking out in hives all over my body. I have..."