On Jan 26 I flu on LAN68 and my checked-in bag was damaged. There was a large hole on the side, and one sneaker with an orthotic insole was missing.
The record number provided for our claim was DPRULCLA41784.
We had no time to settle the damage claim at the LAN office by gate 6, since we were heading for an international flight to Toronto, Canada. We were told we can follow up on the claim later with this number.
The number provided is longer than that required by the LAN website, so I could not follow up electronically. Calling the LAN US number numerous times did not lead to anyone who could direct me on settling the claim.
Emailing to any possible LAN email address I found on the website had no response (except for automatic replied that some email addresses no longer active).
It's 4 days later, and I am still trying to connect with a LAN representative (in English) to complete the damage claim.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Never flight with the worst flight in the world Turkish Airlines. I was a passenger of Turkish Airlines with the flight numbers TK 0870 & TK 0874 From Istanbul to Tehran. I..."
- "I called Frontier Airlines after making a reservation online and explained to them that I selected Feb. 20th for a departure and instead was selected for Feb 21st which was..."
- "Dear United Airline Customer Care, My name is Ning Wu. I have purchased UA tickets of RIC to NKG, Feb. 10, 2016 and NKG to RIC, Feb. 24, 2016. United Conf#..."
- "proof is everything.. NANCY TAYLOR IS A DISTURBED INDIVIDUAL WHO IS HIDING BEHIND A SMALL CLEANING BUSINESS .... FROM CONFLICTING STATEMENTS IN HER BUSINESS CHARTER TO FALSE & CONFLICTING STATEMENTS..."
- "...I noticed that the leather is peeling off from lots of places.I didn't even use the bag..."
- "I purchased a 9 in tablet in june of 2016. When received it would not connect bluetooth whith mine or my wifes phones. Was sent another and it worked flawlessly..."