On Jan 26 I flu on LAN68 and my checked-in bag was damaged. There was a large hole on the side, and one sneaker with an orthotic insole was missing.

The record number provided for our claim was DPRULCLA41784.

We had no time to settle the damage claim at the LAN office by gate 6, since we were heading for an international flight to Toronto, Canada. We were told we can follow up on the claim later with this number.

The number provided is longer than that required by the LAN website, so I could not follow up electronically. Calling the LAN US number numerous times did not lead to anyone who could direct me on settling the claim.

Emailing to any possible LAN email address I found on the website had no response (except for automatic replied that some email addresses no longer active).

It's 4 days later, and I am still trying to connect with a LAN representative (in English) to complete the damage claim.

Had an Experience with Lan Airlines?

Comments

Andesmar Argentina Did Nothing About My Complaint! They Just Took My Money! Andesmar "2535 Hauser Boulevard Los Angeles, California 90016 Wednesday, December 21, 2016 c/o V.I.P. Corporate Executive ANDESMAR ARGENTINA Carril Rodriguez Peña 2831 Godoy Cruz (M5501LQK), Mendoza Argentina Tel/Fax: 54 ( 261..." Read more Allegiant Air - Don't Risk Flying Allengent Airlines - Pay a little more and go with safer airline...like Southwest Allegiant Air "...Both times, there were 6 to 7 hour delays (with direct flights!!)."On time" is a concept Allengent airlines is not familiar with..." Read more Plusmar S.A. Took My Money And Never Took Care Of Me And/Or Any Of My Complaints, Period!     A Very Selfish, Greedy Company To Travel With! Plusmar "2535 Hauser Boulevard Los Angeles, California 90016 Wednesday, December 21, 2016 c/o V.I.P. Corporate Executive PLUSMAR S.A Ruta Provincial 36 N° 1225 K.M. 24, 500 Florencio Varela, 1888 Argentina 54..." Read more Delta Airlines - Dangerous and DIsgusting Delta Airlines "On Monday, May 8, I flew from MCI to LAX on what was supposed to be one of your newer Embrayer jets. What pulled up to the gate was a..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more Ryan Homes - Poor workmanship Ryan Homes "Reason 1000 why you should never buy a home built by Dan Ryan. Had a pipe burst in the kitchen and when the corner cabinet was removed this what we..." Read more O2pur - Got it opened box filled halfway i charged but was green so it meant ready and it worked for 2hours and battetry dead permanet O2pur "i only wlsh for a refund but thats not gonna happen and now i have to pay 39 plus yer appreciated fuk cards i cant do *** online wrecked credit..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Liers cheat's and theves...... Lkq Corporation "This is my 2 cents, LKQ in San Bernardino has a employee by the name of ralphelo who helps make sure the cars are set down correctly and cleans the..." Read more