Lan Airlines - Damaged baggage @ LAN flight

22 of 29 Lan Airlines reviews

On Jan 26 I flu on LAN68 and my checked-in bag was damaged. There was a large hole on the side, and one sneaker with an orthotic insole was missing.

The record number provided for our claim was DPRULCLA41784.

We had no time to settle the damage claim at the LAN office by gate 6, since we were heading for an international flight to Toronto, Canada. We were told we can follow up on the claim later with this number.

The number provided is longer than that required by the LAN website, so I could not follow up electronically. Calling the LAN US number numerous times did not lead to anyone who could direct me on settling the claim.

Emailing to any possible LAN email address I found on the website had no response (except for automatic replied that some email addresses no longer active).

It's 4 days later, and I am still trying to connect with a LAN representative (in English) to complete the damage claim.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
22 of 29 Lan Airlines reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Lan Airlines. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Lan Airlines.
Filing a new complaint about
×