On Jan 26 I flu on LAN68 and my checked-in bag was damaged. There was a large hole on the side, and one sneaker with an orthotic insole was missing.
The record number provided for our claim was DPRULCLA41784.
We had no time to settle the damage claim at the LAN office by gate 6, since we were heading for an international flight to Toronto, Canada. We were told we can follow up on the claim later with this number.
The number provided is longer than that required by the LAN website, so I could not follow up electronically. Calling the LAN US number numerous times did not lead to anyone who could direct me on settling the claim.
Emailing to any possible LAN email address I found on the website had no response (except for automatic replied that some email addresses no longer active).
It's 4 days later, and I am still trying to connect with a LAN representative (in English) to complete the damage claim.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I am very disappointed in your services. I was SUPPOSE to have a flight out of Clarksburg, WV on July 7th, 2016, however, that did not happen. My flight was..."
- "I called Frontier Airlines after making a reservation online and explained to them that I selected Feb. 20th for a departure and instead was selected for Feb 21st which was..."
- "Dear United Airline Customer Care, My name is Ning Wu. I have purchased UA tickets of RIC to NKG, Feb. 10, 2016 and NKG to RIC, Feb. 24, 2016. United Conf#..."
- "Had my jeep in for a paint job and was horrified to see that they painted my jeep Red jeep. orange!! I also dealt with the manager Lillie, rude!! And..."
- "I went to get my hair colored the same color of my highlights and by the time she was finished my hair was white, silver, and an off blonde. Yet..."
- "Purchased home in 2015 - Lawn was extremely bad. After repeated promises to fix it - 18 months later it was a partial repair and they would not pay the..."